In honor of the 5th Annual Internet of Things Day taking place on April 9th, Postscapes and Harbor Research are excited to bring together the second installment of IoTLive—a free online conference for the IoT community.
The event will begin in Europe at 7:30 am EST (1330 CEST) and live coverage will follow the sun, wrapping up on the U.S. west coast 10 hours later.
We’ll feature presentations from this year’s keynote sponsors—Cisco, ThingWorx, and Eurotech —plus panels packed with lively IoT conversations diving into some of the unaswered questions still facing the IoT:
- Panel 1) The Evolution of IoT Platforms
- Panel 2) The Emergence of IoT Development Tools
- Panel 3) Market Development in the Industrial Sector
- Panel 4) How Should We Be Really Addressing Security?
- ADAM DUNKELS — PhD. CEO and co-founder, Thingsquare
- JAMES BRANIGAN — Co-Founder & Platform Architect Brightwolf
- CHRIS ROULAND — CEO Bastille Networks
- LARRY WALL — CEO Eurotech Inc
- ARLEN NIPPER — President and CTO, Cirrus Link
- DON BAILEY — CTO at Revolar
- PAUL ROBERTS — Founder & Editor-in-Chief, The Security Ledger and Security of Things Forum
- DOUG STANDLEY — Founder and CEO n.io
- PHILIP DESAUTELS — Senior Director of IoT at The Linux Foundation
- SATISH KATPALLY — Senior Marketing Manager in the Product, Solutions and Industries Marketing (PSIM) team at Cisco
- GLEN ALLMENDINGER — President Harbor Research
- LEE ODESS — Vice President of Marketing, Brivo Systems General Manager, Brivo Labs
- JOE BIRON — Vice President of IoT Technology at ThingWorx, a PTC Business
- MIKE FAHRION — Director of IoT and Edge Intelligence Product Development at B+B SmartWorx
- HANS REMPEL — CEO Exosite
- GRANT MILLER – ?Director of Business Development at Zebra Technologies, Zatar
- NICOLA DE CARNE — Founder & CEO, Wi-NEXT
It promises to be an exciting and engaging day, and we hope to see you on April 9!