Polar Wearlink Bluetooth
The Polar WearLink+ transmitter is a Bluetooth enabled chest strap that integrates and syncs your heart rate training data to your smartphone. We look at it in more detail below:
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.0 and up
- Tracks: Heart rate data
- Battery: CR 2025 (Panasonic battery recommended)
- Water-resistant connector
- Strap material: 35% Polyester, 35% Polyamide,30% Polyurethane
- The sensor works together with the following app platforms: Endomondo. SportyPal, RunKeeper, Cardio Trainer, Runtasti, Run.GPS
- Review: AppStorm 9/10
- Review: Amazon Customers 3/5 (150 reviews)
- Review: HeartRateMonitor Customers 4/5 (24 reviews)
- Review: MightyGadget "Unfortunately because of this major flaw I could never recommend purchasing the Polar WearLink Bluetooth HRM as the results are highly inaccurate and it is extremely annoying."
- Review: AAS "I beg to disagree. If you have any interest whatsoever in outdoor exercise and own a compatible Symbian-powered smartphone then embrace STT's system with open arms."
- Review: FitnessElectronics "So would I recommend the WearLink+ Bluetooth HRM? Definitely yes. We consider it every bit as good as the H7 (except for the lack of a 5 kHz transmitter to work with other Polar devices), but built for Android phones."
- Video: Unboxing Polar WearLink + transmitter Bluetooth
- Video: SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII+POLAR WEARLINK BLUETOOTH+Endomondo Pro
More details and specs about the device can be found at: Polarusa.com/Wearlink