The 2013 M2M & Internet of Things Global Summit will take place next week over two days at the National Press Club in Washington, DC.
Postscapes joins an impressive list of partners at the event including:
- AT&T, Qualcomm, Sprint, Silver Spring
- Xively, ThingWorx, Arrayent, ioBridge
- Freescale, Intel
- IoT Council, Center for Policy on Emerging Technologies
- Futuretext, Strategy Analytics
- 4G Americas, GSM Association, ZigBee Alliance
Speakers will include the current chairwoman of the Federal Trade Commission Edith Ramirez, Chief Innovation Officer at the World Bank Chris Vein and a wide range of sessions and panel discussions on:
- Realizing the benefits of M2M, Smart Cities and The Internet of Things
- Building trust and confidence
- Enabling Device Security
- Financing the Internet of Things
- IoT Devices in the 4G era
- Spectrum Management and IoT
- Governance and Standardization
- The role of Cloud Computing and other ‘Big Data’ technologies for IoT
- The Connected Home
- Full schedule can be viewed here.
It is great to see the involvement of so many companies and agencies within this emerging space. We are a proud media partner for the Summit and hope to see you there.
Additional details can be found at: IoTSummit2013.com