Bluetooth Couples Bracelet
With the tagline "Be together,even when you’re apart." BOND is a pair of tiny touch modules that can attached to a simple leather band or attached to any custom bracelet. You put one of the Bluetooth enabled modules on and give the other to a friend or partner to wear.
Subtle messages can be sent between the two through a simple touch from anywhere in the world.
Developed by London based agency Kwamecorp the BOND uses your smartphone's connectivity along with a built-in capacitive touch sensor and color LEDs to send the customized messages to your special person.
A companion app manages all of the settings, while any of your smartphone's standard system notifications can be forwarded to the device for interactions (e.g. vibrate for 3 seconds when I receive a call from a family member, vibrate in quick succession for a simple long distance hello from your partner).
A "Next encounter" dashboard counts the days until you are back together again, and you can enable weather and location to follow your partner location and current weather there.
The app is available on both Android and iOS and received great reviews (almost 5/5 with thousands of users chiming in).
- Bracelets include with purchase: 2
- Custom Colors: Yes, define any color to light up for your partner.
- Waterproof: Yes
- Change Bands: Yes
- Vibration: Yes
- Battery Life: Up to 4 days
- Encrypted Chat app: Coming Soon is a private chat space embedded in the Bond Touch app.
- Need smart phone? In order for your Bond Touch modules to be able to stay connected, a smartphone with Bluetooth connectivity and connection to the internet via WiFi or Mobile data is necessary to run the Bond Touch app.
The device is available now to purchase.
- STAY CONNECTED: Bond Touch will keep you connected and...
- A PRIVATE CHAT FOR TWO: The private space is encrypted...
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Easily swap accessory bands for different...
- DURABLE AND STYLISH: Enjoy a battery life of up to 4...
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: The box contains a pair of black TPU...
"Even if we are busy and stressed, that little buzz is a small reminder, a small “I love you” and that small buzz feels like there is no distance between us."