End to End IoT Solutions
Companies that use Vates’ end-to-end IoT solutions benefit from experienced IoT engineers that fully understand systems integration and great user experiences. Work with your dedicated project manager and our engineers to create multi-platform, fully integrated IoT apps for your customers using state-of-the-art integrated architectures, MVP development, and thorough testing services. Our Vates lab environment helps your company avoid costly hardware component selection and interoperability mistakes early and throughout your project. Knowing about hardware is key and Vates goes beyond IoT development to full systems integrators with end-to-end project management. Your users will thank you.
Our IoT Solutions
Our loT services connect your business with the physical world. We make your business smarter and agile using big data, cloud, and machine learning technology.
- Connected Assets: Know where and how your business assets are being used
- Connected Operations: Improve your operations by collecting data and analyzing it through advanced analytic technology to obtain insights and increase predictability.
- Connected Supply Chain: Tap into the data gathered by IoT devices, and get complete visibility of products, all the way from manufacturer to retailer.
- Connected Facilities: Empower facilities monitoring and management
- Connected Manufacturing: Improve production efficiency using smarter decisions made possible through advanced analytics enabled by IoT
Let’s talk about your next IoT project.
Diverse IoT Technology Integrator Services
Defining the right hardware and prototyping is essential before going to market. Our IoT systems integrator service verifies and validates through our high-end prototyping service that your product is success-ready and able to make the innovative splash you envision.
Our IoT Teams are comprised of
- IoT Engineers
- Computer Vision Engineers
- Big Data Engineers
- Real-Time Analytic Engineers
- Machine Learning Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Robotics Engineers
Our IoT engineers have experience working with a diverse set of technologies. Here are some of our many specialty areas:
- Sensors and actuators like Fibaro, Wemo, and AEOtec
- Protocols such as Z-Wave, WiFi, and Bluetooth
- Gateways such as Raspberry, Orange PI, CyberTAN, and Advantech
- More specific hardware such as microcontrollers ESP32 and ESP8266
- In-depth knowledge of open source protocols of the LoRa and Z-Wave Alliances
IoT Systems Integrator Solutions
Experience in IoT software development often is not enough. You need to be able to design the right product without costly mistakes that affect your go-to-market readiness, profitability, and reputation. Adding our IoT systems integrator engineers is key to your success.
Our systems integrators are flexible in working with legacy systems and integrating them with end-to-end solutions. Their vast knowledge of the IoT landscape and top players in the market empowers their decision-making process and produces a superior end result of a custom IoT project.
Our IoT engineering firm boosts the abilities of global brands and entrepreneurs to succeed by developing the right IoT solutions. Our experienced engineers accelerate your product’s go-to-market delivery or solve your specific problems. Vates’ experience with IoT ranges from developing commercial IoT solutions to Industrial IoT (IIoT) products.
Most IoT projects require a diverse range of engineers. Our teams include engineers with experience and passion in big data and real-time analytics, computer vision, software architecture, and much more. We go beyond just being IoT developers offering complete, inter-operative systems-integrator solutions.
Our Vates team is your partner as your company embarks on its digital transformation projects. Our skilled developers offer solutions for your smallest project component to full turn-key solutions.