WiFi Door Lock
The LockState RemoteLock is a Wi-Fi enabled door lock that enables you to lock or unlock your door remotely from your smartphone. Add or delete user codes for family or visitors, and receive alerts for your doors activity. We look at it in more detail below:
- Rules and Alerts: Set a rule to check if your door is locked every evening and if not, to lock it. Set alerts for when certain codes are used.
- Power Management: Choose to have your lock connect with the internet less often (like every 5 minutes) to conserve batteries or increase frequency for more responsiveness.
- Integration: Works with other Lockstate devices like power plugs and motion sensors.
- Service Fee: .99/mo
More details and specs about the device can be found at: Remotelock.com
Additional wireless door locks.
- The RemoteLock connects to your existing WiFi router. No additional equipment needed!
- Receive emails or text messages when your guests arrive, or anyone accesses your property. Up to 1000 user codes or guest codes available to store in its memory
- Integrate with your Airbnb listing in under a minute
- HomeDepot - $244 5/5 (2 Reviews)
- PC Mag - 4/5
- Technology Tell - Positive