Retail In-Store Analytics
Find and compare in-store analytics companies and solutions. Measure shopper behaviors and increase store conversions.
The following Channel Guide will help you:
- Determine the best customer analysis tools and the technology behind brick and mortar traffic smart sensors, video analytics, etc
- Give overview of Bluetooth beacon and Wifi tracking technologies and their security concerns
- List resources on forward looking technology like predictive analytics and big data analysis for physical retail stores.
"Quantify the world"
Companies with physical retail analytics solutions
- Article: Retail Touchpoints - In-Store Insights Help Turn Browsers Into Buyers
- Article: Forbes - E-Commerce Style Big Data Analytics Meet Brick And Mortar Retailers
- Article: NYTimes - How Companies Learn Your Secrets
- Article: RetailNext - Improved Wi-Fi chip sets will benefit in-store analytics
- Article: Revolution Wi-Fi - 5 Retail Trends Driving Wi-Fi
- Research: McKinsey Global Institute - Big data: The next frontier for innovation, competition, and productivity
- - CQuotient - Impact of “Big Data” on Retail: The McKinsey View (Part 1 of 2)
- Research: Babson - Realizing the Potential of Retail Analytics Plenty of Food for those with the Appetite (pdf)
- Research: PSFK - Future of Retail
- Interview: Oreilly Radar - Google Analytics for the Real World: A Conversation with Sharon Biggar of Path Intelligence
- Mobile Location Analytics Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Article: FastCo - Here’s What Brick-and-mortar Stores See When They Track You
- Article: Bloomberg - Big Brother Watches as Stores Seek More Data: Retail
- Article: WSJ - Tracking Companies Agree to Notify Shoppers, But Retailers Demur