Smart Greenhouse Remote Monitoring Systems
Find and compare available smart greenhouse monitoring systems. Monitor and control temperature and moisture remotely from your iPhone and Android device.
The following Channel Guide will help you:
- Help better understand the benefits of adding automation to your current or new greenhouse
- Get app reviews for the hardware, and see if it can work with your Android or iOS phone, or your current automation system.
- Narrow down on selection based on technology and skill required to set up - Fully automated to DIY based on Arduino or Raspberry Pi
Greenhouse Automation Benefits
Maintaining a controlled temperature within a greenhouse environment is crucial. Temperature fluctuations can damage or kill your plants in only a few hours. Remote monitoring systems protect valuable plants from extreme temperature fluctuations. Watch to learn more about these cost-effective systems.
Keeping plants healthy and prosperous requires the best possible growing environment. But staying on top of all environmental changes and equipment statuses or failures can be a challenge. Watch to learn how you can monitor conditions like humidityfluctuations, security breaches, heater, fan, equipment and power failures.
When your plants are at risk, every second counts. The sooner you discover a drop in temperature or an equipment failure, the more inventory you can save. Remote monitoring systems provide real-time updates, so you can take action — fast.
Commercial Smart Greenhouse Systems
Greenhouse Monitoring Software
DIY & Open Source
Smart Home Hydroponic Systems
- WiFi Connectivity and Automated Irrigation/Lighting Control
- Automated Growing Programs - Ability to experiment with parameters and share results with community
- 3 Sizes and a 110 and 220 volt versions
Market Research Report