Wireless Home Energy Monitors
Find and compare top Wifi enabled home powering monitoring devices. Quickly narrow your choices based on price, installation type and available integrations.
The following Channel Guide will help you:
- Get a better understanding of installation requriements when working with breaker boxes and current sensors.
- Get app reviews, and see if the monitor can work with your Android or iOS phone or tablet.
- Fiilter based on solar requirements.
Breaker Box / Current Monitors
"The intelligent home monitor."
- Real-time energy monitoring
- Installation time of around 15 minutes on your breaker panel
"Making Electricity Usage Easy to Understand"
- Two(2) 200A sensors
- Responsive real-time graphs (Captures appliance start-up spikes)
- Supports fixed, tiered, and time-of-use rate structures
- Operating Frequency: 2450MHz ISM Band (1000 ft (300 m) in direct line-of-sight range)
"Meet the world’s smartest home energy monitor"
- Smart Outlet Integrations
- Appliance Detection (Seen savings of up to 30%)
- Connect Smappee to your fuse box with a clip-on sensor
"Know More. Spend Less."
- Solar Monitoring Support
- SmartThings Integration
- WiFi Connectivity
DIY & Open Source
Open-source tools for energy monitoring and analysis
The thought of working within your home's breaker panel is a bit intimidating. If you are not comfortable please call a local electrician to install these smart home energy monitors
We have include a video of the Neurio installation below so that you can get an idea of what connected these products look like.