Wireless Temperature and Humidity Sensors
Find and compare the best WiFi temperature and humidity monitoring solutions. Use wireless tags to remotely track temp over the Internet via Android or iOS.
The following Channel Guide will help you:
- Determine which wireless connectivity type you need for best results (WiFi, Bluetooth, or GSM Cellular)
- Get app reviews, and see if the sensor tags can work with your Android or iOS device.
- Filter based on monthly fees, or if the sensor systems have additional integration or data features.
Top choice for Wifi enabled temperature and hygrometer sensor system
Home Wifi Temp and Humidity
Listings of other off-the-shelf smart temp/humidity sensors available to buy today
Testing Our take
- No subscription fees - Receive Text and Email Notifications
- Indoor/Outdoor Use - Range of 330 feet
- Runs on 2 AA alkaline batteries
- WiFi Connectivity (No additional hub needed)
- Get notifications via Phone Call, Text Message, Email or Twitter
- The ConnectSense sensor runs on battery or 5V USB power
- WiFi Connectivity - Sensor measures: Temperature, Humidity, Light, Movement
- No service fee - add up to 5 people to one account for alerts, etc
- Runs on two AA batteries (expected to last 1 year)
- Bluetooth Connectivity (300 ft range)
- Temp Range (-40°F - 140°F) and accuracy ±0.7°C / ±1.3°F typical
- Android and iOS apps
- Line of sight range of up to 700 ft (Does require Ethernet hub)
- Temperature logging and notification with 0.02°C resolution temperature sensor (+/-0.4°C error)
- Air humidity logging and notification with 0.12% resolution RH sensor (+/-1% error)
- Works with Verizon's Cellular Network - Low-cost cellular service packages
- No PC required for operation
- Accurate to +/- 1°C (1.8°F).
Industry / Commercial
From data center monitoring to food safety and vaccine monitoring. These systems can help avoid disasters from happening using threshold alerts and notification messages
- Proteus AMBIO - Pro Temperature/ Humidity Sensor
Selected by the FDA to monitor their own laboratory, The SensoScientific wireless temperature monitoring solution offers the widest ranges of...
Monnit sells wireless gateways, sensors, starter kits, software, and controllers.
Microchip Technology develops and manufactures semiconductor products for various embedded control applications worldwide.
Silicon Labs provides mixed-signal and RF CMOS silicon architectures, MCU wireless components, and sensors along with supporting software and cloud...
$29.99 "A Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) module is used to broadcast sensor data to iOS or Android smartphones with the downloadable SENSOR-PUCK app....
GrovePi helps you build your own smart devices. The Base Kit includes the GrovePi board and 12 Grove sensor.
- One Wire Digital Temperature Sensor - DS18B20 - $4.25
- Temperature Sensor - Waterproof (DS18B20) - $9.95
- DHT22 2302 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module - $5.38
- SainSmart DHT22/AM2302 - $11.59
- TMP36 Temperature Sensor - $1.50
- Raspberry Pi Sense HAT (Orientation, pressure, humidity, temperature) - $30
- GrovePi - $29.99-$179.99
- Grove - Temperature and Humidity Sensor Pro - $14.90
- Zabbix: Raspberry Pi 3 Monitor Temperature and Humidity | 5/14/2016
- HypriotOS: Docker Sensor Fu on a Raspberry Pi | 3/15/2016
- Hackster: Wireless Temperature and Humidity Sensor with Encryption | Paul Kanz | 2/29/2016
- LearnAddict: GoLang - Reading the temperature value from an MCP9808 I2C sensor on a Raspberry Pi 2 | 1/22/2016
- University of Cambridge: Raspberry Pi temp sensor | Matthew Kirk
- Raspberry Pi Temperature Sensor Web Server – Part 1 (Intro, sensor setup and Python script) | Harry Wingood | 12/24/2014
- All About Circuits: Monitor Temperature with an Arduino | 6/28/2015
- Intorobotics: How to pick the best temperature sensor for your Arduino project | 2/16/2015
- BornGeek: Multi purpose Moteino sensor | 1/12/2015
- Arduino temperature sensor comparison | Vincent Demay | 2/18/2014
- Open Home Automation: Arduino Bluetooth Temperature & Humidity Sensor | Marco Schwartz | 2/11/2014
- TinyDuino WiFi Temperature Sensor with Arduino | Marco Schwartz |11/28/2013
- Hobby Electronics: Arduino - One Wire Digital Temperature Sensor - DS18B20
- Build a Networked Temperature Sensor with the ESP8266 | DRTORQ | 6/16/2016
- Instructable: ESP8266 WiFi temperature and humidity sensor | EasyIoT
- Hackaday: Sea Temperature Sensor using GSM | 7/9/2015
- #One-wire DS1820 thermometer with BeagleBone Black & libmicrohttpd | Mateusz Kaczanowski | 1/30/2015
- IoT Temperature And Humidity Sensor Made Easy With Electric Imp | 11/1/2014
- OpenSignal: The story of how temperature and humidity sensors made it into the Samsung Galaxy S4 | 6/12/2013