Wireless Home Energy Monitors
Find and compare top Wifi enabled home powering monitoring devices. Track energy usage based on device, learn trends and monitor from your Android or iOS device
The following Channel Guide will help you:
- Get a better understanding of installation requirements when working with breaker boxes and current sensors.
- Get app reviews, and see if the monitor can work with your Android or iOS phone or tablet.
- Filter based on solar compatibility.
Breaker Box / Current Monitors
- Real-time energy monitoring
- Installation time of around 15 minutes on your breaker panel
- Two(2) 200A sensors
- Responsive real-time graphs (Captures appliance start-up spikes)
- Supports fixed, tiered, and time-of-use rate structures
- Operating Frequency: 2450MHz ISM Band (1000 ft (300 m) in direct line-of-sight range)
- Smart Outlet Integrations
- Appliance Detection (Seen savings of up to 30%)
- Connect Smappee to your fuse box with a clip-on sensor
- Solar Monitoring Support
- SmartThings Integration
DIY & Open Source
Open-source tools for energy monitoring and analysis
The thought of working within your home's breaker panel is a bit intimidating. If you are not comfortable please call a local electrician to install these smart home energy monitors
We have include a video of the Neurio installation below so that you can get an idea of what connected these products look like.