Find and compare wireless padlocks that can be locked and unlocked automatically using your smartphone.
Smart padlocks replace physical keys with digital credentials that live on your smartphone and are accessed via Bluetooth or other wireless technologies. In addition to simplifying access, these locks also let the owner share permissions with others and receive tamper alerts.
This Channel Guide will help you:
- Decide which connectivity type you need (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc.)
- Learn about permission sharing, tamper alerts, backup access methods and other features.
- Compare popular brands of smart padlocks.
- Replaceable 2032 watch battery w/ 1 year battery life
- Quick click backup unlock (a unique combination of short and long clicks on the shackle)
- Bluetooth 4.0 and optional Bluetooth key fob opener
- Access Control (Time, Location, Duration)
- Audio Alarm (If someone enters an incorrect quick-click code more than four times, a shrieking alarm will sound)
- Quick Clcik backup access (A unique combination of short and long clicks on the end cap set when you purchase lock)